Man Made Diamonds
The Myths Vs The Facts (Part 2)
NO ADSENSE ACCOUNT SELECTED FOR
Revolutionary New Process Creates Man Made Diamonds
Literally every six months to a year someone else creates, invents or revolutionizes a process
to make another type of synthetic diamond. Once their product is released to the general public, a marketing
campaign usually goes into overdrive. Some of these companies literally swear that their man made diamonds are
actually no different than genuine naturally mined diamonds. Is what they are claiming a fact, myth or a
bold-faced lie? You decide!
Here are some of their outrageous claims…
- It costs the same amount of money to create man made diamonds as
it does to mine, cut and certify natural diamonds.
- Properly manufactured man made diamonds are in fact diamonds in
every sense of the word.
- Man made diamonds offer a myriad of advantages over the
- When you purchase man made diamonds, you can buy with confidence,
knowing that you are not a victim of diamond pricing deceit.
- Socially conscience individuals, who are concerned about the world around them, don’t
purchase minded diamonds. Because they want to have a clear conscience, they purchase man made diamonds,
knowing fully well that their funds are not used for terrorism or illegal activities.
- Man made diamonds are chemically, physically and optically virtually identical to mined diamonds, but at a fraction of the
- Man made diamonds have the same durability and wearability of
- Man made diamonds have the same hardness, specific gravity, refractive index and
dispersion factor as natural diamonds.
- Like genuinely natural diamonds, man made diamonds are heirloom
treasures to be passed down from one generation to the next.
- Man made diamonds are polished using the same equipment
and techniques as natural diamonds.
- Man made diamonds have the same fire, sparkle, brilliance
and scintillation as natural diamonds.
- Man made diamonds are diamonds through and through, no one can dispute that.
- Man made diamonds are virtually indistinguishable from the mined diamonds. In many cases,
trained gemologist can’t tell the difference between the two unless they have special testing
- Man made diamonds are no longer the diamond
alternative; they are becoming the diamond of choice!
As you can plainly see, those behind the man made diamond marketing
machine are determined to convince you and the rest of us that man made diamonds are replacing genuine diamonds.
Nothing is further from the truth.
Here’s a quick test anyone can perform to determine the value of any
man made diamond. Take a 1.5 carat man made diamond ring to a fine jewelry buyer and ask him or her to make you
an offer. You can also take that same piece to a pawnshop and also ask them to make you an offer. If the above
statements these people are making about man made diamonds are true, you’ll get offered the same money or close
to it as a genuine naturally mined 1.5 carat diamond ring.
The fact is all professional jewelry buyers and pawnshop personnel
will sneer at you for attempting to pass off a man made diamond as a real one. Why? Because for people in the
diamond trade, man made diamonds have zero resale value. In other words, once
you buy a man made diamond, you will have very few takers, if any at all who will purchase that piece from you.
If they do, they will offer you peanuts.
Are man made diamonds the exact same thing naturally mined diamonds?
Absolutely not! Are man made diamonds like naturally mined diamonds? In some ways, but is farmed salmon exactly
like fresh wild salmon? Is cloned beef, like beef from naturally grown cows? You decide!
Vicente Ross is a diamond connoisseur who has turned his passion for fine jewelry, diamonds
and precious metals into a consumer based information portal. He travels the world acquiring information on
famous diamonds, loose diamonds, Black Diamonds, antique jewelry and other fine jewelry and shares his finds and
expertise on his information packed website http://DiamondExperts.biz